We are a team of do-ers, energy seekers, openers, closers, late-night revelers, raconteurs and carousers at large. Are you?
Our brand ambassadors are part-time Redd team members. You will be the face of the brand at various field marketing events including in-store sampling demos and community events.
If you are looking to help a young passionate brand grow, this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be managing 2-3 demos per week, mainly weekday afternoons and weekends, 3 -4 hours per demo. You’ll be starting conversations, sharing our products with shoppers, and taking instagram photos.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Setting up and hosting in-store retail demos
- Coordinating with store managers and Redd managers to run the best possible events. That means being on schedules, managing product levels and following demo guidelines.
- Create a fun and refreshing customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Capture demo results by reporting important info and helping us improve our process
- Representing Redd at community events relevant to the brand and to the community
- Improve relationships with existing sales accounts by promoting POS placement and store merchandising
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Participating in guerrilla marketing initiatives to reach consumers where they live, work, play and shop. Creativity is a prerequisite!
- Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Bring energy, creativity and #hustle to every event you work.
Special Requirements (if any)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts specifically within active lifestyle, culture and business
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
When applying, please include the following:
- Your instagram, twitter or snapchat @handle so we can get to know you better.
- 3 reasons you will make a great brand ambassador
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO EMILY@REDDBAR.COM