Job Opening: Brand Ambassador (part-time)
Field Brand Ambassador - Special Events
R.E.D.D. (Radiant Energy Deliciously Delivered) is plant-based nutrition for a new generation. We create delicious protein bars that nourish you with purposeful ingredients and superfoods while maintaining great taste and texture. With a 2:1 plant-based protein to sugar ratio and minimally processed ingredients, R.E.D.D. bars offer an elevated snack option for an on-the-go lifestyle.
R.E.D.D. is seeking a part-time Brand Ambassador to join our team. The Brand Ambassador will attend events on behalf of the R.E.D.D. brand to increase brand awareness and promote product sales by engaging with customers where they shop and live. These events gives R.E.D.D. the opportunity to relate and engage consumers on a personal level while increasing brand awareness and drive trial in various markets across the country such as: Boston, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, and more.
The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for setting up displays, sampling bars, handing out materials and educating consumers on the nutritional benefits of R.E.D.D. bars. You will be the face of the brand at health, fitness and lifestyle events, in fitness studio and store tasting events (approx. 4-6 events per month, averaging 3-4 hours/event) in the geographic region nearest you. Our brand ambassadors are key to conveying who we are. If you are looking to help a young passionate brand grow, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Secure education about the R.E.D.D. brand, our mission and nutritional value of key ingredients in our bars.
- Assist and run off-site events in your geographic region as assigned by the Regional Marketing Manager
- Secure and transport demo kit and product to and from event sites
- Set up and break down table set up and backdrops at event sites
- Do bar tastings while engaging and educating consumers at events
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Understand the basics of how to maintain, clean and keep in good working order all event equipment such as backdrop displays, activation stations, etc.
- Wash tablecloth, knives and cutting boards between events
- Understand and be able to answer basic questions about R.E.D.D, the history of the company, the ingredients, bar flavors, health call outs and allergen concerns.
- Ensure R.E.D.D. brand standards are followed at all times
- Assist sales team with account promotions as needed
- Complete post analysis of all events
- Take photos at events whenever possible
- Report to and remain in regular correspondence with the Regional Marketing Manager for upcoming assignments
- Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to Regional Marketing Manager
- Participate in a minimum of 1 event a month
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed driver with access to a vehicle
- Ability to commute to shifts (sometimes 30 to 60 minutes)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling & merchandising results
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Access to a smartphone with camera
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts specifically within active lifestyle, culture & business
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- Ability to stand on your feet for 3-4 hours straight and lift 30-40 pounds